overknee boots

Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017


Hello everybody 

In the past few weeks it was to cold to wear a dress and overknee boots. Today the sun is shining and I decided to grab my boots and present this outfit. I bought them in Reno, but you can find them also in every other online shop. I wasn't sure if I should post it, but yeah, here I am. This outfit is a little bit tempting, but I'm really feeling it. I can literally touch my inner fire. It's because of the boots. They give you that confidence and I absolutely recommend them to you all.
Sometimes I ask myself as a woman: Is it allowed to show your inner fire without being criticized at the same time because it's mostly seductive? Yes? No? Why is it such a big deal in our culture, when women show her inner light? Why she has to hide her femininity instead of shining, spread love and being pure with oneself?

And you know what, I finished asking.
 I started to LIVE. Our lives are limited. Don't waste your time by focussing on other people's opinion. It's none of your business. 
In the end people just regret the things they didn't do. Not the things they did.

So if you want to feel your inner fire go for it! 

Touch it! Let it burn! It's allright to be a woman!














Photographer: Elina Peter 

Kommentar veröffentlichen