Business Look

Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014










Hello Goldies

Lately, I’ve been doing a lot of stuff. I am so sorry that I missed few months of uploading. I am working on a new design for my blog, because I try to make it more professional.
At the beginning I wanted to do “how to style dark red skinny jeans”, but then I realised, they were in the washer. So I will upload this post later in this month. Be excited. I quickly decided to go with this outfit and surprisingly I liked the look, even though I am not the kind of business woman. I decided to go with dark skinny jeans, because fall is for me all about dark colours, like dark brown, dark red (my favourite colour) and even dark blue and dark green. I borrowed this nude colour bag from my mother, because I tough it will match perfectly. I went with this white shirt, which is actually a dress, that I transformed in to a shirt and in addiction you must wear a blazer and heels and your business outfit is finished.
 I promise you, that I will post regularly and get excited for the changes

Thanks for reading and see you soon 



Photographer: Molinaa Kilbert







Kommentar veröffentlichen